Select To Get Started:
Cabarrus County Schools is now offering a secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- All records are fulfilled electronically whenever possible.
- Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for requests to be processed and delivered.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 7:00 AM-4:30 PM).
- Fax, emails, phones and mailed in requets will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$12|
All records will be sent electronically whenever possible All electronic records can be forwarded to 3rd parties and verified for authenticity by visiting https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html.
The Following May be Requested by CURRENT STUDENTS:
|High School Transcript||$5|
CURRENT STUDENT receive their first three (3) for free.
|High School Transcript||$25|
|Verification of Graduation||$25|
We can not provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores. For copies, contact the test provider.
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 4:30 PM